Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Guitar Scales Book with CD
Over 700 scale patterns for every style of music
Part of Everything®
Table of Contents
About The Book
Once guitar players learn the basics, they need to take the next step in their musical education. Scales are the musical grammar they're looking for, and this book is a one-stop shop for every scale guitar lovers could ever imagine! Highlights of this valuable reference book include:
- Easy-to-follow fret board diagrams (no music reading required);
- Thousands of scale shapes;
- Scales for every style of music, including world/ethnic music;
- The basic theory behind the scales and tips on how to use them;
- And more!
- Publisher: Everything (January 17, 2009)
- Length: 256 pages
- ISBN13: 9781598695748
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Guitar Scales Book with CD Trade Paperback 9781598695748
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.