Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy
Trace Your Roots, Share Your History, and Create Your Family Tree
Part of Everything®
Table of Contents
About The Book
Use online tools to discover your family's history!Thanks to the overwhelming number of genealogical records available online today, it's never been easier to trace your family history and find your roots. But where do you begin? With all that information, it can be impossible to know where to start! In The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy, 3rd Edition, genealogy expert Kimberly Powell guides you through the process of finding your ancestors, helping you:
- Effectively search various websites
- Decipher census data and other online records
- Choose the best way to share data with family members
- Connect with other genealogists through social media
- Publisher: Everything (January 8, 2014)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781440570681
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy Trade Paperback 9781440570681
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.