Come along on an adventurous journey with the world's most beloved bunny, Peter Rabbit, in The Classic Tale of Peter Rabbit. This beautiful touch and feel, lift-the-flap board book edition features illustrations by award winning artist, Charles Santore as well as interactive sensory details.
Valuable lessons can be learned from the mischievous and disobedient Peter Rabbit as he ignores his mother’s warning about Mr. McGregor and his vegetable garden. As Peter gets into trouble, he’ll have to ask for help to find a way home. These timeless children’s classics provide kids with tales about values, morals, and virtue.
This touch and feel, lift-the-flap board book edition features:
- A beautifully designed board book with touch and feel, and lift the flap accents
- Abridged story for early readers
- Small size for little hands, rounded corners, and interactive sensory details to touch, feel, and lift
- Illustrations by renowned, New York Times #1 Bestselling artist Charles Santore
The Classic Tale of Peter Rabbit:
- Makes a great gift for baby showers, spring holidays such as Easter, or birthdays
- Is perfect for night time and family reading, or preschool lessons
- A wonderful classic to add to family collections
The critically-acclaimed illustrator, Charles Santore, has been celebrated with recognitions such as the prestigious Hamilton King Award, the Society of Illustrators Award of Excellence, and the Original Art 2000 Gold Medal from the Society of Illustrators. He is best known for his luminous interpretations of classic children’s stories, including The Night Before Christmas, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Aesop's Fables, The Little Mermaid, Snow White, The Velveteen Rabbit, The Wizard of Oz, and more!