"I was awed. Sid packed more wisdom addressed to CEOs or wannabes than I thought possible in one book. The book shoule be a bible for every tech-oriented manager. Every V.C. should require start-up leaders in their portfolios to read it. But it takes more than a single read to benefit from the book."
– Martin Cooper, the Inventor of Cellphone
"In this age of unpredictability, disruption and change, the need for innovation, and even reinvention, are par for the course. Mohasseb's The Caterpillar's Edge challenges business leaders to let go of misguided ideas and static strategies and to embrace a new way of thinking."
– Lynne M. Doughtie, Chairman and CEO, KPMG
"Sid's compilation of thoughts is motivating, energizing, and necessary for success in today's world. We must keep evolving to thrive, and he tells us this in so many ways. A great read."
– James Ellis, Dean of Marshall Business School, University of Southern California
"A passionate, quick-hit dose of insightful food for thought. Every once in a while, you need to reset and gain a new out-of-the-box perspective. It's time to do so again, by way of this uniquely creative book."
– Eric Siegel, founder of Predictive Analytics World and author of "Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die"
"A must read for every data scientist, business strategist and everyone in betweem!"
– Eric Haller, EVP & Global Head, Experian Innovation DataLabs
"The Caterpillar's Edge is an engaging book that puts innovation and speed of execution front and center, speaking directly to the entrepreneurs and executives of business affected by the increasing need to stay ahead of competition, to use the newest technologies, and to think creatively to gain advantage in a fast-evolving business environment. Author Sid Mohasseb proves himself a master educator, storyteller and predictor of the future for business enterprises of all types."
– Dave Berkus, a Super Angel, Managing Partner of Kodiak Ventures, private equity investment fund and Chairman- Emeritus of Tech Coast Angels
"Sid offers an original and thoughtful path to managerial success for both established and early stage companies. I recommend this book unhesitatingly."
– Scott Siegler, former President of Columbia Pictures and Venture Capitalist
"Truly an excellent book and should be read by CEOs and those of us who mentor or serve on the boards of startups."
– Suren G. Dutia, Senior Fellow, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Former CEO, TiE Global & Former Chairman & CEO, Xscribe Corporation
"A nicely done book . . . excellent examples and advice on how innovation and fresh thinking solve problems in this new age of uncertainty and constant change."
– Steve Hill, Global Head of Innovation & Investments, KPMG LLP
"Unique, refreshing and sometimes jolting. I couldn't stop putting the book down to reflect on a nugget and even started writing parts of our strategy and approach mid chapter."
– Peter Fox, Managing Director Data and Revenue Management, Bank of America Merrill Lynch