Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
TOEFL Prep Set
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's TOEFL iBT Prep Plus 2020-2021 and 4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL provide the expert strategies and practice you need to succeed on the test, which is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad. Test-like practice and audio tracks help you master your English abilities in reading, writing, listening, and speaking so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
TOEFL Prep Plus 2020-2021 offers the best review:
- Content updated for the 2019 TOEFL iBT test change
- Four full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- More than 450 practice questions to help you get comfortable with the test
- Focused practice for each section of the test helps you reinforce critical concepts
- More than 95 minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book
- Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
4 Practice Tests for the TOEFL offers the most practice:
- Four full-length practice exams in the book and online
- Exam-like questions with detailed answer explanations help you build your Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing skills
- Listening tracks for test-like practice online
- We know the test: The Kaplan team ensures our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (September 1, 2020)
- Length: 504 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506267289
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.