Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Sandra Boynton's My Family Desk Planner 17-Month 2023-2024 Weekly/Monthly Organi
Table of Contents
About The Book
This classic planner by Sandra Boynton makes family organizing fun (insofar as possible) with whimsical animal characters cheering you along.
The planner starts with the school year in August 2023 and spans 17 months to December 2024. Monthly spreads at the front of the planner are for big-picture planning, while the weekly spreads that follow are for scheduling the days’ details. Each weekly spread offers two dedicated spaces for daily agendas: one for the main organizer (often Mom or Dad) and a separate column for the rest of the family––plus space for notes and dynamic artwork from Boynton.
- 6.375" x 8.25" size (13.75" x 8.25" open)
- Concealed spiral binding
- Sturdy softcover
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Calendar lies flat when open
- 17-month planner: August 2023–December 2024
- Two pockets for storage
- Hundreds of nifty planning stickers
- Monthly and weekly spreads
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Extra pages for indecipherable doodles and more jottings
- Perforated shopping lists, plus TO DO and TO DON’T lists
- Sandra Boynton’s quintessential chickens, hippos, cows, cats, and magical wit
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (June 13, 2023)
- Length: 220 pages
- ISBN13: 9781524880439
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.