Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Complete Prime Rib Cookbook
Table of Contents
About The Book
Prime: Rediscover the Complete Prime Rib Experience is your go-to reference for planning a feast focused on a fine cut of beef and just the right rubs and gravies. The more than 100 recipes will round out the dinner, taking you from cocktail party appetizers to the main event--complete with mouth-watering sides--and finishing off the experience with desserts and aperitifs.
You’re planning a special dinner, and you know one thing: Prime rib will be the centerpiece! This complete cookbook has you covered, with both classic recipes and fresh new approaches to your prime rib feast. Celebrated chefs and experts-in-their-field contributors nationwide have come together to take your prime rib experience to a whole new level. Inside you'll find:
- Classic prime rib variations
- First-course soups and salads
- Breads worthy of your beef—from a crusty French loaf to a gravy-soaked Yorkshire pudding
- Wine, beer, and cocktail pairings from food and beverage experts
- Dozens of recipes for farm-fresh sides, from CSA farmers from around the country
- Tips for sourcing, cutting, and carving your prime rib, as well as tips for how to cater to individual done-ness preferences
- Publisher: Cider Mill Press (October 27, 2015)
- Length: 256 pages
- ISBN13: 9781604335958
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.