Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Nursing School Entrance Exams
HESI A2 / NLN PAX-RN / PSB-RN / RNEE / TEAS
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Barron’s Nursing School Entrance Exams provides detailed review and practice materials that you need to achieve success on the various Nursing School Entrance Exams (including the HESI A2, NLN PAX-RN, PSB-RN, RNEE, and the TEAS).
This edition features:
- A multi-part exam that covers all of the topic areas and question types seen on most nursing school entrance exams
- A diagnostic test so you can assess your strengths and weaknesses in each topic area before beginning your review
- Comprehensive review and practice material for all Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Numerical Ability topics
- An entire review and practice section for all Science topics, with each section broken down into an outline format for quick studying and sample tests for every topic
- Test-taking strategies and answers to frequently asked questions about preparing for your entrance exam
- Strategies for answering each question type
You’ll also get information about nursing programs and the profession in general.
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (January 7, 2020)
- Length: 408 pages
- ISBN13: 9781438012353
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Nursing School Entrance Exams
Sixth Edition Trade Paperback 9781438012353
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.