The Not For Tourists Guide to Philadelphia is a map-based guide to the city made for locals, business travelers, and yes, even tourists. It divides Philly into twenty-seven neighborhoods, each with maps marked by user-friendly icons locating the essentials of life, from banks to coffee shops. NFT covers everything from restaurants, museums, landmarks, bars, and post offices to information on kid-friendly activities, airports, and public transportation. The guide also includes:
· A foldout map showing highways and rail transit
· Over seventy-five neighborhood and city maps
· Details on parks and sports
· Listings for shopping and bookstores
· A special icon to pinpoint the best cheesesteaks
It’s the greatest thing to happen to Philly since cream cheese.
Not For Tourists (NFT) released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT is an urban lifestyle brand that works closely with city and neighborhood editors in Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Their offices are in New York City.