The Not For Tourists Guide to Brooklyn is a neighborhood-by-neighborhood map-based approach to New York’s most dynamic borough. The Brooklyn guide covers sixteen neighborhoods, with information on services and entertainment venues: everything from restaurants, movie theaters, bagel shops, and bars to landmarks, art galleries, transportation, and parks. This light and portable guide also features:
· A foldout map that covers the entire borough, including streets, subways, and buses
· More than seventy-five neighborhood maps and profiles
· Listings for nightlife hotspots
· Details on museums and sports
· Essential Brooklyn books and movies
This guide is a must-have for all Brooklynites and their outta town visitors.
Not For Tourists (NFT) released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT is an urban lifestyle brand that works closely with city and neighborhood editors in Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Their offices are in New York City.