“Mediterranean Paleo Cooking has filled a huge void in the Paleo cookbook market. The approachable recipes and sunny food photography are sure to inspire folks to prepare exotic feasts filled with crispy falafels, spicy tagine, and grilled kebabs. Caitlin, Nabil, and Diane have poured their hearts and souls into this beautiful cookbook and it shows on every page.”
– Michelle Tam, New York Times bestselling author of Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans
“This book is loaded with color, flavor, and style. If you’re tired of the typical Paleo fare, Mediterranean Paleo Cooking is sure to renew your passion in the kitchen. What’s more, it caters to a variety of specific needs—like low-carb, autoimmune, and GAPS—so you can enjoy fresh new dishes without sacrificing your health goals. This is an absolute must-have cookbook.”
– Chris Kresser, LAc, New York Times bestselling author of Your Personal Paleo Code
“If you’re feeling the need to shake it up in the kitchen, Mediterranean Paleo Cooking is the answer! It reimagines coastal classics to be grain-free and Paleo-friendly, and the bold spices and rich broths will reinvigorate your Paleo plate and get you excited to try something new.”
– Danielle Walker, New York Times bestselling author of Against All Grain and Meals Made Simple
“Mediterranean Paleo Cooking is truly a masterpiece, with exquisite recipes bursting with authentic flavors. The accessibility of this book is unsurpassed, with recipe labels and innovative modifications to accommodate those following the autoimmune protocol, low-FODMAP, low-carb, SCD, GAPS, nut-free, and egg-free Paleo diets.”
– Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach and The Paleo Approach Cookbook
"Mediterranean Paleo Cooking brings together a beautifully crafted book that's 3 parts cookbook with 1 part functional Paleo guide, with a dash of meal planning. Caitlin and Nabil have created something not only beautiful and tasty, but also pragmatic. Much like the diversity of cultures and cuisines in the Mediterranean region, this book contains a wonderful blend of dishes that dance across each vibrant page. If you're looking for a more tailored approach to Paleo with some seriously amped up meals, then this book is your one way ticket to exciting new flavors and exotic cuisines."
– Hayley Mason & Bill Staley,, bestselling authors of "Make it Paleo,""Gather," and "The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking"