"A shivery delight"
"The YA thriller of the summer."
"A gloriously twisty, unreliably narrated thriller."
* "This atmospheric and delicious contemporary gothic tale...captures the compulsive listenability of a true-crime podcast”
– BCCB, starred review
“An addictive sea-side thriller, I Killed Zoe Spanos is a tour de force! I have paper cuts all over my hands from turning these pages so fast.”
– Derek Milman, author of Scream All Night and Swipe Right for Murder
"Haunting, addictive, and simply unputdownable, I Killed Zoe Spanos is complex, nuanced, and full of twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages until the very end. This is a story that will stay with you long after you’ve finished."
– Amber Smith, New York Times bestselling author of The Way I Used to Be, The Last to Let Go, and Something Like Gravity
"With an addictive voice, expert storytelling, and a twist even I didn't see coming, I Killed Zoe Spanos is one killer thriller! Read. It. Now."
– Gretchen McNeil, author of Ten, Get Even, and #murdertrending
"I Killed Zoe Spanos is a dizzying, kaleidoscopic fever-dream of a novel. From its ‘did I read that right?’ opening pages, right through to an ending I truly didn’t see coming, this fantastic thriller left me breathless."
– Tom Ryan, author of Keep This to Yourself
"An atmospheric and creepy page-turner."
– Kirkus Reviews
“Strong heroines and an intriguing flip of whodunnit tropes will keep readers engaged to the surprising resolution.”
– School Library Journal
"A gripping…and tightly wound exploration of the price of secrets.”