Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
GED Test Prep 2022-2023
2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Table of Contents
About The Book
With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep 2022–2023 (English edition, US exam) gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan is the official partner for online prep for the GED test, and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives.
Kaplan’s GED Test Prep 2022-2023 is designed to be your one-stop self-study guide so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. We’re so confident that GED Test Prep 2022–2023 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online with feedback
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing the RLA extended response
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- Our books and practice questions are written by teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GED—we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want more expert guidance in 60 online videos? Try GED Test Prep Plus 2022–2023.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (February 1, 2022)
- Length: 780 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506282121
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): GED Test Prep 2022-2023 Revised, Revised eBook 9781506282121
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.