- Collected from some of America’s best home cooks
- Tested in real-life settings
- Carefully selected from thousands of recipes
Want to feel like a smart cook? Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Champion Recipes
will make winners of you and your meal, whether you’re cooking:
- Breakfast or brunch
- Stand-out roasts for your holiday meals
- Weeknight pasta dinners
- Quick or yeast breads
- Puddings or cakes
- Vegetarian specials
- Appetizers and snacks, or
- Big basics (your own cream of mushroom soup, yogurt, dried beans from scratch, applesauce, garden salsa, and more)
You’re going to love this. And so will your family and friends.
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times
bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.