"Shannon Kaiser is an incredible woman on a mission to help people find peace, happiness, and fulfillment in their lives. Her desire to serve others shines through all of her work."
– Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times bestselling author of "May Cause Miracles"
"I admire Shannon because she's battled her own demons—overcoming depression, drug addiction, and an eating disorder—and has emerged with an enthusiasm for life, a belief in herself, and a passion for helping others identify and pursue what they truly want."
– Lori Deschene, founder of TinyBuddha.com and author "Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life's Hard Questions"
"One of the freshest voices in mental health and wellness, Shannon is on a mission to empower others to be true to themselves and live their full potential.”
– Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author of "Happy for No Reason" and "Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul"
"Shannon gives you an easy-to-follow road map to lasting happiness, joy, and inner transformation. People say happiness is an inside job—this is the ultimate how-to manual."
– Amy Leigh Mercree, author of "The Spiritual Girl's Guide to Dating"
“Shannon’s blazing one hell-of-a self-love trial for others to show up, release fear, and live life fully. The world needs this self-love injection. And so do you.”
– Emma Mildon, bestselling author of "The Soul Searcher's Handbook" and "Evolution of Goddess"
“Shannon is an absolute Goddess. She’s a beautiful example of what is possible when you free yourself from self-criticism, blame and guilt, and choose love instead. I am in total adoration of this woman and that's because of how in love she is with herself, the world, and life! Thank you, Shannon, for being such a light. Readers, you are in for a treat!"
– Mel Wells, eating psychology coach and bestselling author of "The Goddess Revolution: Make Peace With Food, Love Your Body and Reclaim Your Life”
"[A] profound book and a must-read for anyone that prioritizes happiness. . . . This is the playbook for making small changes and shifts that will yield you large results in your happiness."
– Kristine Carlson, New York Times bestselling author of "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women"
"This is a breakthrough guide to help you release negative thought patterns and live a life you are in love with."
– Christine Hassler, life coach, speaker, and author of "20-Something, 20-Everything" and "Expectation Hangover"