Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Drink Like a Local New York
A Field Guide to New York's Best Bars
Table of Contents
About The Book
Drink Like a Local: New York is a love letter to drinking in Gotham.
Whether you live in New York or are visiting, drinks expert Amanda Schuster's ode to the bars that mean the most to her is sure to delight. Uncorking history, personalities, interior design quirks, and signature cocktails, Drink Like a Local: New York features 75 bars that help pump the heartbeat of the city.
In this recipe book and guidebook, you will find:
- A map with the different boroughs of the city outlined with specific bars
- Detailed bartending tips and techniques
- Vibrant and evocative photographs of these drinks and revered bartenders
- Classic and modern drinks to look for at each bar
From the infamous to the unknown, Schuster's tour through the five boroughs captures the details and qualities that keep locals returning to these establishments, and makes the case for why you should become a local too.
- Publisher: Cider Mill Press (August 23, 2022)
- Length: 208 pages
- ISBN13: 9781646430109
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Drink Like a Local New York Trade Paperback 9781646430109
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.