Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Don't Fire Them, Fire Them Up is a real-world story of winning in business by motivating employees in the most positive way possible—nurturing them, showing that you value their accomplishments, and giving them the skills and the responsibility to become winners.
Frank Pacetta, the hard-working man who engineered the drastic performance turnarounds of Xerox's Cleveland and Columbos sales staffs, gives the reader the same techniques he uses to build a winning business team:
* How to develop trust and create loyalty
* How to generate enthusiasm and excitement
* How to establish feedback and accountability
* How to rebuild an organization, and then lead and energize it
* How to put the organization on top and keep it there year after year
This book is check-full of practical, proven tips on leadership and management, everything from motivation to communication to all the nuts and bolts of selling successfully. And Pacetta has included his Top Ten Tips (and created Ten More Top Tips), which were featured in The Wall Street Journal and which have been copied and posted on office bulletin boards across the country.