Americans thrive on conspiracy theories. Who was responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy? Have aliens landed, and if so, why is the U.S. government keeping it from us? Has the CIA experimented with mind control techniques? Whether you believe in them or not, conspiracy theories make fascinating reading, and Paranoia magazine has been publishing the best and most fascinating theories since 1992. Here are some of the best articles to ever accuse a government agency or cabal of perpetrating a fraud on the public: - Was Pope John Paul I murdered?
- Is there an alien corpse hidden in Puerto Rico?
- Is the Federal Emergency Management Agency a tool of fascism?
- Was Native American activist Leonard Peltier framed?
- Did the Knights Templar ever come to possess the Ark of the Covenant?
- Was the assassination of Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin the result of a conspiracy?
- Was the death of Mary Jo Kopechne a set-up by the CIA to destroy any chance Ted Kennedy had of becoming president of the United States?
- And much more!
The Conspiracy Reader offers answers to all these questions. Whether you read it solely as entertainment, or because you truly believe that mysterious dark forces are at work dictating history’s path, you’ll find it all fascinating.