Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Listen to Your Dreams
Table of Contents
About The Book
Your dreams are powerful tools for redirecting your life, changing your relationships, and making you a happier person. Learn how to use your dreams, premonitions, and intuition for personal transformation.
You’re too busy during the day to pay attention to that quiet voice inside you that knows you so well. But at night your dreams are a window into what your subconscious is trying to tell you. This enlightening new collection is filled with true, personal stories from ordinary people whose dreams, premonitions, and intuition tapped into the extraordinary wisdom they already had within them.
These 101 tales of inner guidance, divine intervention & miraculous insight will show you how to:
- Use your dreams as your GPS for navigating life
- Find love & companionship—from soul mates to rescue dogs!
- Face your fears and overcome them with new confidence
- Accept divine guidance from that little voice in your head
- Act on your premonitions and avoid dangerous situations
- Improve your relationships with the living and the deceased
- Find comfort and closure through messages from heaven
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul (August 11, 2020)
- Length: 368 pages
- ISBN13: 9781611593037
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Chicken Soup for the Soul: Listen to Your Dreams eBook 9781611593037
- Author Photo (jpg): Amy Newmark Photograph by Susan Morrow(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.