"Michelle Blair Wilker's work is a welcomed joy. Her unique diversity of storytelling coupled with her colorful prose makes the characters leap off the page. I highly recommend."
– Debbie Allen, Producer/Director
"In literature, as in music or even life, everything often comes down to discovering your own voice. Michelle Blair Wilker has found her voice as a writer—one that is smart, subtle and sharp. So now it's our turn to discover her."
– David Wild, Writer & Author, Contributing Editor to Rolling Stone, Emmy-Nominated Television Writer
"Michelle Blair Wilker's writing has a lyrical quality to it, and she has a unique ability to impart both a sense of desperation and hints of hope in the same passage. She so succinctly conveys both setting and mood, that there's no need for wasted words."
– Kristen Hansen Brakeman, Author of Is That the Shirt You're Wearing?
"Michelle Blair Wilker writes about slices of life with unexpected turns, and though the characters are unique in their own ways, I find myself relating to them. I always look forward to her next story; she makes me laugh and she makes me think."
– Barry Jay, Writer of The Chosen and Patient Seven
"Michelle Blair Wilker writes with wit, passion, and insight. She has clearly observed life across her years and deftly translated it to the page."
– Brent Monahan, Author of The Jekyl Island Club series, The Book of Common Dead, and An American Haunting
"This incisive collection by Michelle Blair Wilker is a refreshing take on the American short story - an insightful look at life and love in the modern age."
– Deb Goldstein, The Hollywood Reporter
"Michelle Blair Wilker knows the complex underpinnings of our souls. Chain Linked follows the blue highways of her characters' hearts—readers will be captivated by every twist and turn through Wilker's journey to its compelling end."
– Sally Shore, Executive Director of Lit Crawl, Host/Producer, The New Short Fiction Series