Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Beginner's Bible Study Guide
An Introduction to All 66 Books of the Bible
Table of Contents
About The Book
Studying Scripture can help you see God’s love for all creation and apply God’s wisdom to your life. This Bible study guide makes the Bible easier to understand with clear breakdowns of each of its 66 books, from Genesis to Revelations.
- Tools for Bible study—Discover synopses, important themes, and key verses to help you understand the context and essence of each book of the Bible.
- Reflection questions—Use this book alone or as part of a Bible study group, with thought-provoking questions to guide further study and group discussion.
- Inclusive guidance—Written by a woman pastor who is proud of her leadership in the United Church of Christ, this study guide welcomes all Christians who want to connect with God’s Word.
Deepen your understanding and your faith with this Bible study book for beginners.
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (June 28, 2022)
- Length: 160 pages
- ISBN13: 9781638787136
Browse Related Books
Raves and Reviews
“Reading the Bible without a scholar's background is intimidating and confusing. Cameron Trimble replaces intimidation with insight, confusion with clear and concise overviews of each and every book of the Bible.” —Rev. Eric Elnes, Ph.D., biblical scholar, author of Gifts of the Dark Wood: Seven Blessings for Soulful Skeptics (and Other Wanderers)
“Perhaps the most concise, thorough, accessible, and insightful overview of the Bible ever created.” —Matt Laney, pastor and author
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Beginner's Bible Study Guide Trade Paperback 9781638787136
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.