Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
AP World History: Modern Flashcards
Part of Barron's AP
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP World History: Modern Flashcards includes 400 up-to-date content review cards and practice questions.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with review and practice tailored to the most recent exam
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all units on the AP World History: Modern exam
- Find specific concepts quickly and easily with cards organized by time period.
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with content review questions
Check out Barron’s AP World HIstory: Modern Premium for even more review, full-length practice tests, and access to Barron’s Online Learning Hub for a timed test option and automated scoring.
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (December 1, 2020)
- Length: 456 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506274270
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): AP World History: Modern Flashcards Fourth Edition eBook 9781506274270
More books in this series: Barron's AP
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.