Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
AP English Language and Composition Premium, 2023-2024: Comprehensive Review with 8 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP English Language and Composition Premium: 2023-2024 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 8 full-length practice tests--5 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP English Language and Composition Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (August 2, 2022)
- Length: 420 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506279343
- Grades: 9 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.