Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
ACT Flashcards, Fourth Edition: Up-to-Date Review
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Barron’s ACT Flashcards features more than 400 cards with practice and strategies for all five sections of the test.
Cards feature test-taking tips and realistic practice and are divided into categories that match the ACT test sections:
- The English cards focus cover punctuation, grammar, and style
- The Math cards include all math topics found on the ACT
- The Reading cards contain strategies for time management and determining correct answers
- The Science cards cover data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints
- The Writing cards offer tips for creating a strong essay
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (January 3, 2023)
- Length: 400 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506287416
- Grades: 9 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): ACT Flashcards, Fourth Edition: Up-to-Date Review Fourth Edition eBook 9781506287416
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.