Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep
Includes 500+ Practice Questions
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your skills so you can face the test with confidence. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Realistic Practice. Essential Review.
- More than 500 reading and writing practice questions
- Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
- Review of essential grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that will help you earn more points on test day
- A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on test day
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (March 7, 2017)
- Length: 432 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506214436
- Grades: 11 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep
Fourth Edition eBook 9781506214436
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.