Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems Problems on All Subjects, Includes 1,800 Test Questions and Drills, Online Study Guide and Lessons from Interact for GRE
Table of Contents
About The Book
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online assets included with the product.
Manhattan Prep's best-selling 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems has been updated to include an online companion of lesson plans from Interact® for GRE, our revolutionary interactive, on-demand learning platform. The heart of the book is over 1,800 practice problems covering every topic tested on the GRE, making it an essential resource for students at any level.
Developed by our expert instructors, the problems in this GRE book are sensibly grouped into practice sets and mirror those found on the GRE in content, form, and style. Students can build fundamental skills in math and verbal through targeted practice while easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step applications help cement their understanding of the concepts tested on the GRE. In addition, students can take their practice to the next level with learning modules from Interact® for GRE, our revolutionary interactive, on-demand learning platform.
The Most Practice
- Features 1,800 practice problems that cover every topic on the test
- Test individual skills on all subjects with new mixed time sets, a cheat sheet of key math rules, and micro drills
- GRE test prep practice sets that mirror the GRE in content, form, and style to build familiarity with the test itself
- Easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step applications help reinforce understanding of test questions and concepts covered in the GRE
- Online learning tools allow for an interactive, on-demand practice experience
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategy plans and GRE study guides
- Our books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- Manhattan Prep has been helping students prepare for the GRE, GMAT, and other standardized exams for over 20 years
- Publisher: Manhattan Prep (December 4, 2018)
- Length: 1056 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506247595
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.