From America’s #1 placement and recruitment specialist and the author of the successful Acing the Interview comes a set of simple rules to help you land a job in the 21st-century world of today’s market.
In 101 Small Rules for a Big Job Search, Tony Beshara, the employment expert Dr. Phil called “the best of the best,” provides the perfect roadmap to a successful job search. In it you’ll discover:
• How to deal with the emotional strain of looking for a job
• What’s the very first thing you should do
• How to set job-search goals
• The reason for affirmations.
• The little disciplines that make a big difference
• How to deal with the difficult job market
• Taking massive action
• Social media: Friend and enemy
• How to make the best use of LinkedIn
• Online job searches
• Resume Dos and Don’ts
• How to get an interview
• Flawless interview techniques
• The worst places to interview
• The worst times to interview
• How to determine your “risk factors”
• Ways to deal with rejection
• How to get a job offer
• The right way to resign
• How to start your new job
Tony Beshara shows you how to get started and get the job you want!