Tuttle Pocket Indonesian Dictionary
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people travelling to Indonesia Pocket Indonesian Dictionary is an essential tool for communicating in Indonesian. It features all the essential Indonesian vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and user-friendly, two color layout will make any future trip to Indonesia much easier although it is extensive enough to be used to learn Indonesian in a classroom setting. All entries are written clearly in English and Indonesian (Bahasia Indonesia) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary includes the following key features:
- Over 15,000 words and expressions in the Indonesian language.
- Indonesian–English and English–Indonesian sections.
- Fully updated with recent vocabulary and commonly used Indonesian slang.
- Clear, user friendly layout with headwords in blue.
- English and Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) for every entry.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy include: Pocket Tagalog Dictionary, Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Cambodian Dictionary, Pocket Thai Dictionary, and Pocket Malay Dictionary.
- Tuttle Publishing |
- 640 pages |
- ISBN 9780804837767 |
- July 2007