Anatomy Coloring Book
Coloring the body and its systems is the most powerful and effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book, Fifth Edition, presents elegant, detailed illustrations of the anatomical systems of the body, plus a unique tear-out muscle flashcard section for portable study. Realistic drawings accurately depict the human body and its three-dimensional anatomical relationships, while clear descriptive text highlights essential anatomical terms. Now with updated terminology reflecting modern practice, Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book is the easiest way to learn human anatomy!
* 450+ detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
* Key terms wedded to visuals: Clear descriptive overviews of each illustration, with major features in boldface to facilitate your ability to associate textual and visual information
* Self-quizzing: Fill-in-the blank exercises for each illustration, accompanied by convenient bottom-of-the-page answer keys, allow for convenient self-testing
* 15 chapters covering the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
* Kaplan-exclusive flashcards: 96 perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of muscles to color and carry for study on-the-go
* Clear instructions for best coloring results