Books by this Author
My Life in 8 Words
Q. What is your motto or maxim?
A. Live out loud. Do unto others. Dream big. And there's nothing you can't do.
Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
A. I'm happy being me, but I would love to have a day to be: a spy, a Rockette, a movie star from the 1930s, a Bond Girl, a go-go dancer, a Bronte, an outlaw, Kobe Bryant, a Charlie's Angel, and a rock star
Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
A. "Dancing Queen" (ABBA), "Cocaine Blues" (Johnny Cash), "The Unclouded Day" (hymn), "In the Mood" (Glenn Miller), "O Mio Babbino Caro" (from "Gianni Scicchi" by Puccini; sung by Kiri Te Kanawa)
Q. What’s your greatest fear?
A. To be eternally separated from loved ones after death
Q. What’s your best quality?
A. Spreading joy, love, and good cheer
June 23, 2009
- You must kiss your pride and dignity goodbye.
- There is no such thing as writing a memoir half-way. You have to jump in with both feet, legs, arms, shoulders, hands, head, and heart.
- Everyone remembers the same event differently.
- It's fun to relive old memories.
- It's agonizing to relive old memories.
- If you have any doubt, change names! Not only to protect the people you're writing about, but yourself.
- It's fine to leave things out. In fact, it's better to leave things out.
- No matter how much they ask, your loved ones don't want to know the things you...