Books by this Author
My Life in 8 Words
Q. What is your motto or maxim?
A. Live out loud. Do unto others. Dream big. And there's nothing you can't do.
Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. False promises and lying
Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
A. "Dancing Queen" (ABBA), "Cocaine Blues" (Johnny Cash), "The Unclouded Day" (hymn), "In the Mood" (Glenn Miller), "O Mio Babbino Caro" (from "Gianni Scicchi" by Puccini; sung by Kiri Te Kanawa)
Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
A. I'd be a rock star by night, a spy and private detective by day. Like a Josie and the Pussycat.
Q. What’s your best quality?
A. Spreading joy, love, and good cheer
June 23, 2009
- You must kiss your pride and dignity goodbye.
- There is no such thing as writing a memoir half-way. You have to jump in with both feet, legs, arms, shoulders, hands, head, and heart.
- Everyone remembers the same event differently.
- It's fun to relive old memories.
- It's agonizing to relive old memories.
- If you have any doubt, change names! Not only to protect the people you're writing about, but yourself.
- It's fine to leave things out. In fact, it's better to leave things out.
- No matter how much they ask, your loved ones don't want to know the things you...